JAYA MATA CLASSIC PLASTIC HANDLE BONE KNIFE JM41
JM41 CLASSIC Bone Chopper 6-1/2"
Chinese knives are sold under three classifications: Slicers, Choppers and Cleavers. The general distinction lies in the thickness of the blade. Choppers are the most common all-purpose Chinese knife. It have thicker blades than slicers but are not as thick and heavy as cleavers. Choppers are used for slicing, chopping and mincing meat and vegetables. It is also suitable for chopping through thin soft bones such as fish and poultry.
Dimension : L 288mm x W 80mm x H 21mm
Blade : L 6½" ♦ L 170mm x W 80mm
Blade Thickness : 3mm
Weight : 387g
Barcode : 9 555031 603603
Material : 4 Cr 13 MoV Stainless Steel
Handle : Polyoxymethylene (POM)
Colour Family : Red, Blue, Green
• Knife type: Chopper
• Color coded knife - prevent cross contamination.
• Dedicated on high-end stainless steel cutting tools.
• High hardness & toughness, persistent sharp and durable.
• Ergonomically designed and comfortable triple riveted handle which provides great comfort.
• Ideal for home, hawker and restaurant use.
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) color coded knives are designed to help you implement food safety best practices in your kitchen, with different color handles for different types of food.
1. For better performance of the product, it is recommended to wash and dry it very carefully before storing.
2. To increase the life span of the knife, do not use it on glass or ceramic worktop.
3. For safety, do not take it by hand when knife drop down.
4. Do not test the sharpness by finger.
5. Keep out of reach of children.
The role of metal elements in steel structure:
♦(C, carbon) is the most important alloying element in steel. With increased carbon content, steel becomes harder and stronger.
♦(Cr, chromium) is added to the steel to increase resistance to oxidation. The resistance of steel increases as more chromium is added.
♦(Mo, molybdenum) can promote gain-refinement in steel. It used efficiently in steel to improve hardenability and strength.
♦(V, vanadium) is characterised by high fire-resistance and is added to steel as a gain-refining agent. Vanadium is added to steel for strengthening purposes.