- Orders are processed within 24 hours. However in most cases you are likely to receive your ordered products within 24 hours.
- If orders have been placed during non office hour (after 5.30pm), then these orders will be processed on the following business day.
- Once an order is processed and completed, we will inform you via email or call using the contact details that you provide.
- We aim to deliver the product to your shipping address. However, please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations in Sibu as requested in your order. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you place your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative shipping address.
- We endeavour to deliver within the stipulated time frame of any order but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates and we would update you accordingly if we could reasonably foresee that we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- Upon delivery of the product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered product as reference in case of future communication with us.
- Delivery charge is RM4, free delivery when you purchase up to RM100.
- All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
- If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may give you a call on either re-delivery or collection from the store.